Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Legoland

For New Year's Eve we went to Legoland. Charise hooked us up with free tickets which made it even more enjoyable. It was fun to be all together although it was a little chaotic with like 12 kids and I think 9 of them under 6 years old. We had a great time. I was surprised by how crowded it was but how many decent rides there were. It is not one that you need to go to a LOT but it was fun to go to. I never knew that it even had real rides.Our favorite part was all of the cool stuff they made with legos. We are talking AMAZING! It was kind of nice, it was quite a romantic New Year's Eve- Michael took me to Washington DC, we saw the President's motorcade and Lincoln in the Lincoln Monument, he took me to NYC to be in Time Square with the ball drop (where we saw window washer) and Lady Liberty, and of course to San Francisco to see Golden Gate bridge, Lombard St, and Ghiradelli Square. Houston did pretty well for such a long day of adventure.
They had a countdown to midnight (6 pm) where they had loud music and gave out horns it was quite a bash. I was chillin with mom, Grandma and Grandpa so we didn't see much of the dancing because it was so packed it was hard to get around. But I hear it was fun. Grandma and Grandpa were REAL troopers the whole day.
Thanks again Char and all for the great day. It was fun to ring in the new year with you.

And as you can tell I have joined the masses of addiction to Picasa Collages.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the collages. You can show so many more pictures.

I can't believe how big your boy is. In that first picture of him in the stroller, I kept thinking who is that big boy in the stroller? I have to admit, for a moment I thought it could be Dillon and that just proves how long it's been since I've seen him!

Mitzi said...

Like the Picasa Collages. Especially the last one! You guys got some great shots of the cities. We didn't get any of those.