One of the greatest bits of advice I received before Houston was born was from April (Michael's cousin). She said when she was working at Kiddie Kandids there was a "regular" that came in every month of her baby's first year to get a "free" 8x10. Well, I tried to do the same... but failed when it came to only getting the one free one. I found my favorite place to go was JCPenney with the coupons for 1 free 8x10 and additional sheets for $3.99. I would also get the online access for $5 so I could get the thumbnails of the photo session. I only paid more than $20/visit when it was family pics.
So here is a photographic re-cap of our little man's first year.
2 weeks
3 months
3.5 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
8 months
10 months
11 months
ONE YEAR!
Goodness... how could I love this little man ANY more? ... I don't know, but I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow morning when I see him.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always... as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.
Mei- Houston is SO handsome!!! That last set of pictures.. uh! ADORABLE! I wonder if he is too old for Harli??! :) P.S. I miss you. I would love to catch up.. even if via google chat. Hope all is wel!
Holy cow he looks so grown up in the ones with the tux! How fun to see how he's grown over the last year. I need to get some professional pictures of my girls... I'm glad for the reminder.
P.S. "Love you forever" is my all time favorite childrens book!
7 comments:
What an amazing year in his life. Pictures really are worth a thousand words, and this looks like close to a million.
so cute. The ones with Brooklyn are so great. I love the one of him handing her the flower.
Mei- Houston is SO handsome!!! That last set of pictures.. uh! ADORABLE! I wonder if he is too old for Harli??! :)
P.S. I miss you. I would love to catch up.. even if via google chat. Hope all is wel!
Holy cow he looks so grown up in the ones with the tux! How fun to see how he's grown over the last year. I need to get some professional pictures of my girls... I'm glad for the reminder.
P.S. "Love you forever" is my all time favorite childrens book!
SO CUTE!!! Love the Tux photos! And how cute are those cousin shots?!? Man I missed out there!
2 Months right?
You get his picture professionally taken every month? You should get him in modeling since he is so good at it! What a cutie! Happy 1 year birthday!
Wow, those are all amazing pictures. You are such a cute family! He is seriously adorable!
Post a Comment