Friday, April 23, 2010

I lied...

I lied... I'm a sucker for a man in a white shirt and tie! I mean look at those little argyle socks! :)




By the way, if you can't tell, he loves his blanket and he is only allowed to have it outside of bed if we are going to church. It was an attempt to get him to nap during one o'clock church- hasn't worked out so great yet.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

naps are so hard with 1 o'clock church.

little boy clothes are so cute. one day (hopefully)I'll get to buy some.

Tiffany said...

Naps are so hard on any sunday I feel like! I never realized how much work sundays were for parents until now!

Mitzi said...

I have never heard anyone say that little boy clothes are so cute! Usually that is said about girl clothes. But since Ashley doesn't like girly girl clothes, I could see she would long for a little boy to dress up.

But I do have to say that he looks so stinkin' cute in his tie and argyle socks! I can't wait to see him in 2 weeks!