Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Richmond to Williamsburg- Let the Fun BEGIN!

Mom and dad arrived late Saturday night so it was fun to wake up on Mother's Day and be able to go jump in the air mattress bed with my mom!

We enjoyed Sunday morning together and then headed out to Hollywood Cemetery, Monument
Ave Historic District, and some views of the James River.
After Sacrament meeting we headed out for our new home for the week in Williamsburg. We enjoyed talking and laughing and were excited to meet up with the McBrides in the timeshare.

Monday we decided to have a relaxing and hanging out day. Michael and I were happy to enjoy a day of rest. We played the first of many days of tennis. The kids would come and run around the extra courts while the adults enjoyed playing with each other. (Sidenote: Houston's black eye came from playing in DC in Joe's apartment! I see it just gets worse as the days go on).
After tennis, we went to go get group pedicures. Chuck and Mike McBride stayed at home with the kids. Yes... that means dad and Hock came with us to get pedicures. I believe the quotes were, "Why didn't you tell me before how great these are?" and "If I had known how great these were, I would have been coming the last 60 years!". The pictures explain the rest :) I don't know which is my favorite picture, Michael being nervous (middle) or Michael and dad enjoying the fun (Left and Right).
Grammy took the kids to go swimming too. But I'll post swimming pictures later. We had a yummy bbq at our house and sadly took no pictures. It was a LOVELY relaxing day!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

sham sham i saw be a man do your own toes dont say it a pedicure if you just wanted the massage grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


be a man

love ya