July 10 was the day the obsession began. We were at Red Robin celebrating Rachel's birthday when Houston witnessed his first sighting... Daddy dipping a fry into ranch. It has been a love affair ever since. When I throw out ideas for lunch (PB and honey, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese) his reply is usually, "Ranch!" He is pretty good about dipping things until I walk out of the room- 90% of the time that is his queue to start drinking it.Saturday, November 6, 2010
Yummy nummy Nummy
July 10 was the day the obsession began. We were at Red Robin celebrating Rachel's birthday when Houston witnessed his first sighting... Daddy dipping a fry into ranch. It has been a love affair ever since. When I throw out ideas for lunch (PB and honey, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese) his reply is usually, "Ranch!" He is pretty good about dipping things until I walk out of the room- 90% of the time that is his queue to start drinking it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Charly and Lucy are both ketchup drinkers. ugh!
Post a Comment