Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cookies with Houst

Christmas really is different with kids! I'm sure next year will be even more exciting when he actually knows who Santa is, but everything was a little more enjoyable with Houst this season. My favorite was driving around at night and any slightly impressive light display was greeted excitedly with "WOOOOWWWWW!" from the back seat.

We also decided to make Sugar Cookies, a tradition I remember doing with my mom a couple times. So mom, this one is for you! Don't be too impressed, we did use a bag mix, but we did cut them ourselves!
They are still in a tupperware 2 weeks later because we didn't give them all away and have ZERO interest in our own treats when we have received so many others. I can't wait to share more holiday memories with this little man and our future kids.



No comments: