Monday, February 14, 2011

"Come Oooooon!"

Yet another post that I have debated much about whether to post or not so it may not last up here long. Feel free to give your opinion if I need to remove it.

It is no secret that Houston LOVES to play sports especially basketball. It would not be a Sunday in Sacrament Meeting without Houston asking and pointing high to the back of the chapel saying, "Shoot hoops?" The best hand-me-down we got was a toddler hoop from Michael's Uncle Steve. He uses it constantly. As we also mentioned, his favorite gift from Christmas was probably his cheap bath hoop. He loves it!
My favorite thing about watching Houst play ball is his mannerisms. It is fun to try to make out what he is saying and realizing how closely we have to watch what we say because he picks up on all of them. Some of my favorites are, "Bummer!" "Come oooon!" "Nice Shot!" "Nice Try Houst" "I missed!" "SCORE!" "Yes!" and "I made it!" Here was my attempt to capture a bit of them. I didn't get much but and he gets a bit distracted by the camera but the beginning gives a sense of what I'm talking about.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That first time he says oh come on, he looks JUST like michael!