Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bodell Reunion Part I


Last weekend (June 18-20) we went to our Bodell Family Reunion in Moab. It was of course fun to be with everyone. We loved seeing our cousins...
Jasmine, Brooklyn, Houston, Jacob
Dillon, Houston, Noah

Jacob and Houston

Jasmine making moves on HoustonBrooklyn and HoustonKisses from Denim

playing games (thanks Julia and Rachel)

Lookin good Tiff :)

and being with Great Grandma and Grandpa.

We also had fun with Mom and Dad but didn't seem to capture them on film.

We did a lot of hiking and discovered that Houston's baby skin is not ready for mosquito repellent. The poor thing turned bright red then the skin became rough like sand paper the next morning. Don't worry, he is back to baby soft now.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for your love and having such a wonderful family. We love being with our cousins and playing with our Eternal Family. We love you!

Hiking posts to come soon...

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

That is the most "with it" picture of Grandma that I have seen in a while. She looks so good.

Julia Davis said...

Ok- so I am going to be stealing some of your pics from Picasa! You are so good to post so many! They were taking forever when I tried blogging, but you make me want to post more. Especially of our two little guys playing. They are too cute! I love the picture of him so pooped after the hike. We are such good parents exposing them to the national parks at such a young age, eh?

Steph H said...

Nice reunion shirts! I actually like the baseball look of them... hope we get something like it for the Hocks...