Friday, June 26, 2009

Hock Look-alike Meter

I do a little work with these guys at My Heritage. I was trying to do a little research on how they integrate and retain their customers... I soon found out! I was sucked in in no time. I had seen these on others blogs in the past and before I knew it... I had one. It just happened.

I don't know if I believe it because most people call Houston "mini-Michael". I think it might be because our faces are the same direction.

Either way, I think both of these boys are pretty cute.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph


Funny thing... when I was trying to do the celebrity look-a-like app for Michael, I was thinking one of the Lachet brothers would come up because that is what a lot of people say Michael looks like, especially when he wears his hat like this.
But instead he came up as a match with 8 different people including ... one of the girls from his "list". If you don't know what list I'm talking about, you might understand better when you see her picture.
Yep... the meter said my husband looks like Jenny Finch! I thought that was pretty funny. Either way, let's face it, my husband is a babe!

4 comments:

Erin & Mike Featherstone said...

MeiLani, Hey doll! Let me know when/if you make it out to the east coast! We'd LOVE to have you out by us... erin.featherstone@gmail.com

Chuck Gates said...

"The One with Frank Jr." Season 3, Episode 5

What do I win?

Chuck Gates said...

Ross: Okay, I’m done with my choices, these are final. (holds up a little card)

Rachel: Well, it’s about time.

Joey: Ooh, very official.

Ross: Oh, yeah, well y'know Chandler printed it up on his computer.

Monica: And who laminated it?

Ross: That would be me.

Rachel: All right let me see. (grabs the card) Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurely, Michelle Pfieffer, and Dorothy Hammel?

Ross: Hey, it’s my list.

Rachel: Okay honey, you do realize she only spins like that on ice.

Becca said...

That is so funny Lani I would have to share that Erin and I have always thought that Michael looked like Nick Lachet as well.
-Becca