Monday, June 8, 2009

We are so proud you!

Last week was a big week for Michael.

He was accepted to University of Utah's MBA program AND was officially published. We received a copy of the journal he published in last Saturday.

I am so proud of Michael and his accomplishments. I'm proud of him because he doesn't like to take the easy road. He doesn't want to sit back and watch life pass him by, but instead he is choosing to take a difficult path that sometimes stresses him out, but it is so worth it. I am so proud of you my sweetheart! Keep working for the hard things, they have some of the best rewards!

3 comments:

Chuck Gates said...

Congrats on the acceptance to the MBA program and the publication!

Mitzi said...

That is so great HOCK! Way to go. Congrats on the Acceptance, publication and new car! So GREAT!

LANI, You are quite the blogging queen these days! Keep it up!

Steph H said...

Congrats Michael!! And how cool about the publishing too!