Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Goodbye Onesies... Hello blue jeans- 8 months

The last week of September Houston hit a turning point in my eyes. He looks so old and big. Shoes that I thought he would never fit in are almost too small and I missed him ever wearing them because I was in denial that he is that big!The onesies and footsy pjs all look like muscle shirts so he has graduated to a some of his 12 mos outfits.
I'll be honest... sometimes I still put him into my favorite onesies or shirts because I just love my baby looking like my baby. But even that phase has stopped because he is bursting from the seams.
(Houston on Oct 24 doing the "Y")
I think his 8 month pictures captured my growing boy pretty well...

(Man I love those JCPenney free 8x10 coupons with $5 online access to the digital versions- I have definitely got my money's worth!)

2 comments:

Michael Hock said...

Man we sure do have a cute kid. How did we get so lucky?

Mitzi said...

He really is a cute kid! I LOVE his hat! and it is so fun to see him in Connor's clothes. Mike says he looks like Connor in the Bear photo. He really is a cute kid!