I have seen my parents go walking almost every morning since I was a little girl so perhaps it is in my blood. I love a good morning walk! Especially when we live on a beautiful river surrounded by amazing fall foliage. These pictures do not do justice because it was a bit cloudy today so you cannot see the reds and yellows as bright as they really are, but here they are nonetheless. These were taken on my walk this morning.
This is the mountain behind our house. It has a lot of red trees on it that weren't captured in this-so just trust me... or come visit me :)
Houston and I go walking at least 5 times a week, usually with our friends Rachel and Serene (and Houston's buddies Aedan, Ava, and Korah). We have been blessed with some wonderful friends here but we will post more about them later.I look forward to our morning walks. Especially since I get to go with this stud!
He does not mess around... he laces on those Nikes...
does a few morning squats... (anyone who has met Houston is familiar with these has he does literally hundreds each day)
and he is ready to go! We love it.
1 comment:
This little man is growing SO FAST!!!! He looks like a little boy in some of these pictures! Not a baby boy! Oh I miss his cheeks and that smile! If Ryan gets this job, I think you might need to come to California instead of back east so we can see you!
Post a Comment