Our last day in Orange County we headed to the Happiest Place on Earth Disneyland. I was so excited to go since it has been so long (see center pic below) and to take Houst and to be able to go with so many family members. Thanks to Uncle Max and Auntie Carrie we were also able to get all the Dittbrenner kids in. Thank you Char for the yummy lunch! Thank you Jules and Stever for coming to meet us. Thanks Tiff and Ry for setting the standard for how to ROCK Buzz and Toy Story! The day was perfect... it was EXACTLY what I wanted. He was completely content to just keep playing "where'd it go" with his foot covering it. He was a huge fan of Small World and pumped his dancing arms throughout. I do think we will be fine to wait a few more years for the Rooster seeing as his favorite attraction of both parks... were the holes in the sewer vents... no joke. It was such a fun day! Thanks to all for coming!
Lol. The sewer vents. That's so funny. I am so so happy we got to come play! Thanks again for the pictures. Houston is the cutest little man and I am so glad we got to see him for a bit. Miss you all.
1 comment:
Lol. The sewer vents. That's so funny. I am so so happy we got to come play! Thanks again for the pictures. Houston is the cutest little man and I am so glad we got to see him for a bit. Miss you all.
Post a Comment