Sunday, November 27, 2011

An AWESOME weekend! -Despite my husband having one eye (pt 3-80sParty)

Saturday the poor eye was still hurting but my husband was a good sport so we gave him a good nap and then got all dolled up for Monica's big 35th 80's themed Bday party.

WHAT A BLAST! Possibly the BEST party we have been to as a married couple. Yummy food and awesome dancing- thanks to DJ Froggy (aka Bill).
It made it even BETTER that at such an awesome couples party I had 2 of my FAVORITE other couples in the world there with me... the McBrides and Johnsons. It really is pretty awesome to live by family! How cute are our boys!?!? Mike's mullet creeped me out all night! :) Note: Does that mullet look familiar? See if you can also find it here)
Thank you again to Monica and Joe for such an awesome party! We had a blast and it made me want to have more dance parties at your house! But I gotta say- I don't know if it would have been the same without the dress up element! Good call!

No comments: