Sunday, October 25, 2009

Talky boy-- Bath Time

Usually right after dinner I give Houston his bath. Last Thursday was one of those real messy dinners. Kind of looked like this...
So we finished up dinner and I wiped him down then took him out to let him play while I cleaned up the rest of the mess. As soon as I put him down, instead of playing in our living room like he usually does, he headed directly for the bathroom and started trying to scale the bathtub to climb in. Maybe he is like his daddy and has to wash up when he is done with a meal. He has been starting to chat a lot lately and I picture this being him explaining to me why it is bath time.


We miss having daddy at home in the evenings, but I do love nights like this one!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I do love those sweet conversations! Brooklyn loves to sing with mom. Mom will sing with her and Brooklyn joins right in!