Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cute Daddy Moment

Yesterday I dropped off Houston to a babysitter for a few hours. He was so cute and giggly for the first 5 minutes of the drop off. Then the sitter asked if I was ok or if it was hard to leave him. I explained it was always hard for me but I was pretty used to it since I've been doing it for a 5+ months now. I explained that it was actually hard on Michael because he gets to play with him so much. Michael said the night before, "Man, it's a good thing you are dropping him off, I don't know if I could do it." It was so cute.

We have had babysitters before, but it has been for date nights, not for each of us to go our separate ways.

Anyway, when I was done, she said, "oh, so he is kind of a daddy's boy huh?" And then it happened... Houston erupted! The mere mention of "daddy" sent Houston roaring with tears. It was SO cute yet sad of course. People might say it was a coincidence, but I swear... it was like he knew we were talking about him spending the day without daddy. It was so cute!

I do'nt know what Houston is going to do when he realizes daddy has to go back to school and is stuck partying with mommy every day!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

At least you have the excuse that he is w/ dad all day. Zetta loves her daddy way more then me and I am the one who takes care of her all day!!!