Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We were in Moab for Father's Day. We took a couple pictures of Michael's first Father's Day.
I know it is late but I wouldn't to give a little tribute to Michael for Father's Day. Words cannot explain how grateful I am for Michael as a husband and father. Michael gets to spend a lot of time with Houston while I am at work part-time. Some times he gets worn out, but it is so cute when I get home and he is so tired. I'll come and get Houston and then Michael will come to Houston and say, "I want him back, I think he thinks I'm mad at him. I better make sure he knows how much I love him" when realisitcally I think Michael just feels bad for being tired. I tell him he should talk to any mother in the world and they would sympathize that it is OK to get tired after a long day with a 5 month old.
I think Michael was born to be a father. He is so helpful. Poopy diapers, late nights, hikes in the gulley, tickles on the bed, driving range with dad, whatever it is... he does it and loves it. You can just see how much Houston loves him. Happy Father's Day sweetheart! Thanks for being the best daddy to our little Houston. I love you so much.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I just want to bite his cheeks! Look at those lashes in the sleeping photo. MAN!