Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ready to Eat

June 22 was the first time we tried to feed Houston. The pediatrician warned us it would take a few times to actually get him to eat, but I guess I didn't know how serious she was.

The first time (or few times) Houston looked a bit concerned...

but he was happy to know mommy could at least recognize his status with the ladies...
The first time went like this... (warning: this is 2 minutes of a 4 month old eating... if you are not his mother or father, you might find it extremely boring!)


My favorite is his face at the end like, "dad, why are you doing this to me?"

We have had a few mishaps but overall, he is now starting to eat like a champ. It takes longer than I thought it would because he gets easily side tracked, but he does finish it so that is good.

No comments: