I came home from work on July 2 to realize I had a three day weekend and NOTHING planned. We were tempted to hop in the car to go to San Francisco with the Hocks and Kids are Music, or to head to Newport Beach with my parents and the Conleys, or to visit the Sampsons in St George. But eventually decided to stay and do some fun stuff here.
Friday July 3rd we headed to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. They were beautiful. Michael and I really enjoy this kind of thing. We really enjoyed the Duke Gardens when we were in North Carolina last year so we thought this might be fun. It was very relaxing. We wish we had brought books and a blanket to just sit and read... maybe next time.
Here are some of our favorites:
We also went to the movies for the first time since living in Mexico and to the driving range. We also watched one of our favorites "The Holiday" while we all snuggled. It was a great "Stay-cation" for our 3 day weekend.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment