
Michael and I both enjoy a good baseball game. We have really gotten into the Bees games this summer. It is kind of nice to have a farm league so close. You get really good seats for a fraction of the price and get to see some great players.
We took Trax from our house to the field. Houston's first Trax ride.

We had about an hour rain delay...

which ended with a beautiful rainbow.
We had great seats that were covered so we just sat and watched the rain. We had fun just playing with each other.

Houston enjoys the games too! No joke, he is really good during the games. I swear... it really seems like he is following the games some times. (But I also feel that way about SYTYCD too! :).

It helps him to be good because everyone loves to look at him and give him close up smiles when he is in his cute bear suit. He was a hit to all the poor people that had to stand the hour waiting for the rain delay. But his biggest fan will always be daddy.

We had a great family night.

2 comments:
I LOVE all your blog posts lately. I also love your cute short haircut. I'm getting ready to chop mine off to that same length.
Your Father's day post was very sweet. I feel that same way about Chuck, that he was born to be a dad.
Wish we could have come! We thought of you guys when the rain started pouring (poor michelle--we had just finished loading the truck with all of her stuff when it started to downpour. We were looking anywhere we could for covered parking to wait out the storm so all her stuff wouldn't get ruined). Next time we're totally there!
Post a Comment