Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drawing for FREE Adorable Apron


My wonderful friend Jill (and mission trainer of yore :) is in a Apron Cult as I like to call it. They have a cute name for it, but they are so die hard about it, that I call it the cutest cult EVER. They all get together like once a week and sew things, especially aprons. I got a nursing cover for me and Tiff from Jill. They have been featured in a magazine and have started their own little on-line store. They are doing a giveaway to welcome a new member into their club (aka cult initiation:).

Check it out if you would like to enter to win the flirty "Key Lime" apron (featured above), or the adorable kids "Cherry Limeade" apron.
They also have a wonderful summer lime cupcake recipe posted... seriously, does this not sound like the cutest group EVER?

2 comments:

misha rees said...

it sounds precious! where do i sign up and how do i get in this fancy drawing?! i love drawings [yet.. i never win] it's the thought that counts, right?! :)

Jill Manning said...

Aaaaaawww, thanks Lani!!! I'll accept Apron Cult, Apron Dork even. I'll have to tell the girls, they will love it!!!